Realization of Superstructures and Annexes
Superstructures and annexes made of Steelong® lightweight steel are currently a very popular solution. They are characterized by its lightweight, simple assembly, dry construction processwhich makes it possible to realize the entire superstructure very quickly.
Superstructures and annexes are considered as low-energy prefabricated buildings according to current construction trends, which reduces overheads.We use closed galvanized steel profiles to implement steel structures.To realize steel structures, we use closed galvanized steel profiles. The thickness and solidity of the construction dependon static demands and customer taste.
Steelong® steel structure has solid character and is resistant to adverse weather conditions. We are able to produce aesthetic designs with clean lines.
The prefabricated steel parts are forming a bearing structure that issubsequently clad and form walls of sandwich character.
You can see the details of each wall in detail in section…
This construction is a determentfor the construction of superstructures and annexes, whether family houses or apartment buildings. What we can consider as the main advantages of superstructures above all is:
- low weight: the primary building is not overloaded with a heavy weigh, C and U profiles are made of lightweight galvanized steel, which is stiff, variable and non-corrosive.Tests have shown that buildings made from lightweight steel structures can resist an earthquake on Richter scale 9 (here we can upload the video whichYou have shown us at the meeting).
- Fast assembly:prefabricates are manufactured in the production hall in Hlohovec. These prefabricate are then assembled and imported into the construction. They are not endangered to any weather conditions; the superstructure can be implemented in any weather condition. The superstructures are predominantly executed in inhabited objects, so is essential that it has to be done in the shortest possible time without unnecessary limitations.
- total evaluation of the primaryobject, if a new facade is also resolvingas a bonus during the superstructures construction, or thermal insulation, or thermal insulation properties are improving (the steel construction is covering with a material (Modelpan-product datasheet) with excellent thermal insulating properties).
- Thermal insulation of the primary object reduces the operating costs of the old part of the house
- The creation of a new residential unit in a district with an existing infrastructure (assessment of the revitalized building, the vegetation we already have in an existing house, social ties, or existing infrastructure are the benefits that make usthinkrealistically about such adventures).
Last but not least, is the price which is more cost-effective compared to other building materials.
What is good to know, if you choose a superstructure?
- For realization of a superstructure RD, you must always have a building permit, even if you retain the original outline, the shape of the roof, its slope, ridge heightexc.
- At present, dry processes are increasingly popular in the construction of a residential attic.
- Building planning permission is required- the law, in the case of annexation, does not include what the maximum extent should be, for it to be sufficient to declare it. In general, if the build-up area had only 25 m2 even in this case the building permit is necessary. Even if the annex is not connected with the original structure. This is because the annex changes the volume of the original structure (such as a family house).
- In the case of family houses, the best example is the construction of a garage, gazebo or garden house, which are not directly connected to the original building. For example, one wall and the built-up area do not exceed 25 m2, it is sufficient to notify the building office. If the construction is up to 5 meters in height. If the building has a basement, there is a maximum of 3 meters in depth.
Telephone numbers: +421 948 044 469, +421 948 080 570